Monday 14 March 2016

SHADES OF BRIMMING BEAUTY

SHADES OF BRIMMING BEAUTY  

“Ada” is one of the most authentic and classy store in Lucknow  , it’s Nazaakat is reflected from the infrastructure and the products .
One day I was looking for a different chikan work raiment for my cousin from another city  and I think I had seen almost all the stores in the market .  Their sky high price and not so appealing quality of work  had bought me to the verge of actually giving up . After all the efforts  wasted  ,  I came across ,  `ADA ’  chikan studio , about which I had heard a lot from a few of my friends and thought  to give it a last try ....



As , I walked down the enchanting stairs  with side yellow beaming lights , the awestruck beauty took me to a different era of class , simplicity and vogue mirroring the idea of a haute couture , it was  definitely a feast for eyes  and a treat to imagination .  A small side water decor with mannequins in clothing and wooden carving encircling frames  of various motifs gave a warm welcome. A fusion of smooth tunes playing in the background took me to another world of Mughal era. The lavishly  decked up furniture  with courteous staff led me further and further....



After the never ending exploration of magnificent handicraft pieces , which the store offered me , I sat on the red couches which had a sense of richness . The beautiful minute detailing on the furniture along with its lighting took all my attention as I curled up with strong blended coffee which was second essential thing to help me cope with my hectic day.

I had a glance at the amazing collection of chikan clothing. It was so mesmerizing, the clothing range and the environment, that i forgot about all my stress. One can see the intricate patterns  on the fabric that need nimble fingers and strenuous craft work swirling with elegance .

After leaving myself with plenty of time to choose my options for the perfect look I wanted for my cousin and took 4 products for myself I couldn't resist as I saw myself wearing them in the beautiful mirrors showcasing the attention to detail .


In ADA you can admire yourself, it is the perfect complement to your soothing scenario !!! ..



By- Kamakshi Joshi 

No comments:

Post a Comment